The nurse is discussing psychosocial development of the adolescent with a group of family caregivers. Which of the following statements made by the caregiver is an example of the most effective way the caregiver can support the adolescent?

The nurse is discussing psychosocial development of the adolescent with a group of family caregivers. Which of the following statements made by the caregiver is an example of the most effective way the caregiver can support the adolescent?


a) "I leave pamphlets about topics such as drugs and alcohol in his room so he can read them any time."
b) "Our house rules are strict and we know many of his friends are not, but they all follow the same rules at our house."
c) "The hairstyles she chooses are not what I think looks good on her, but I just let her do what she wants to with her hair."
d) "We discourage him from spending too much time with his school friends since we know they can be a negative influence."


Answer: "The hairstyles she chooses are not what I think looks good on her, but I just let her do what she wants to with her hair."



Learn More :