A group of caregivers of toddlers are discussing the form of discipline in which the child is placed in a "time-out" chair. Which of the following statements made by these caregivers is most appropriate related to this form of discipline?

A group of caregivers of toddlers are discussing the form of discipline in which the child is placed in a "time-out" chair. Which of the following statements made by these caregivers is most appropriate related to this form of discipline?




a) "Our 'time-out' chair is in the master bedroom so she can't see anyone else in the family."
b) "She is two years old now and I put her in 'time out' for five to 10 minutes when she misbehaves."
c) "We use the 'time-out' chair when our son gets tired but doesn't want to take a nap."
d) "When my son starts getting frustrated and aggressive, I remind him that if he throws a fit he will have to go to 'time out.'"


Answer: "When my son starts getting frustrated and aggressive, I remind him that if he throws a fit he will have to go to 'time out.'"



Learn More :